Research programme: therapeutics - Shiner PharmAlternative Names: Product AL; Product BH; Product EM; Product GX; Product IM; Product MP; Product OX; Product QF; Product RI; Product RII; Product SC; Product TE; Product TH; Product TL
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shiner Pharm Corp
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Cancer; Digestive system disorders; Neurological disorders; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2016 Investigation in Osteoporosis in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2016 Investigation in Neurological disorders in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2016 Investigation in Digestive system disorders in Taiwan (unspecified route)