SPR 965Alternative Names: SPR965
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sphaera Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; MTOR protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2015 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in Singapore (PO) before April 2015
- 08 Apr 2014 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Singapore (PO) before April 2014