PG 103Alternative Names: PG103
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cytopathfinder
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2016 PG 103 is available for licensing as of 12 Feb 2016. http://www.cytopathfinder.com
- 30 Jun 2014 Clinical trials in Pancreatitis in Japan (IV)