JNJ 54416076Alternative Names: JNJ-54416076
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2016 Janssen Research & Development plans a phase I exploratory trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO, Tablet and Suspension) (NCT02951845)
- 01 Sep 2016 Janssen Research & Development completes a first-in-human phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (PO) (NCT02670395)
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication (In volunteers) in Germany (PO, Suspension) (NCT02670395)