SB 02Alternative Names: SB02
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Health Research Institutes
- Developer SynCore Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Taiwan (PO) before February 2016