CN 105Alternative Names: CN-105
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator CereNova
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antihaemorrhagics; Apolipoprotein therapeutics; Neuropeptides; Neuroprotectants; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein E agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cerebral haemorrhage
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 CereNova completes phase-I clinical trials in Cerebral haemorrhage (In volunteers) in USA (IV) (NCT02670824)
- 01 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Cerebral haemorrhage (In volunteers) in USA (IV) (NCT02670824)