Research programme: Cancer and Tuberculosis therapeutics - International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology/Sphaera Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology; Sphaera Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2016 Early research in Tuberculosis (Treatment-resistant) in Singapore (unspecified route)
- 15 Feb 2016 Early research in Cancer (Combination therapy, Second-line therapy or greater) in Singapore (unspecified route)