CNTX 2022Alternative Names: CNTX-2022; Lidocaine gel - Centrexion Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Centrexion Therapeutics
- Class Acetanilides; Class Ib antiarrhythmics; Local anaesthetics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2016 Centrexion Therapeutics terminates a phase I trial in Pain in Australia due to limited patient enrolment (NCT02679339)