At a glance
- Originator Biolab Industrias Farmaceuticas
- Class Heart failure therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Organic nitrates; Small molecules; Sugar alcohols; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Fissure in ano
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Fissure in ano in Brazil (Topical) before February 2016
- 16 Feb 2016 Biolab Sanus plans a phase-I trial for Fissure in ano in Brazil (NCT02667535)