Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide - Sol-GelAlternative Names: ADUO; Benzoyl-peroxide/adapalene - Sol-Gel
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sol-Gel Technologies
- Class Anti-infectives; Anti-inflammatories; Antiacnes; Benzoic acids; Keratolytics; Naphthalenes; Oxidants; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors; Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Acne vulgaris in Israel (Topical) prior to February 2016 (Sol-Gel Technologies pipeline, February 2016)