E 06Alternative Names: E-06; S2G6T
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sol-Gel Technologies
- Class Antifungals; Steroids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Tinea pedis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2016 Sol-Gel Technologies plans a phase II trial for Tinea pedis (In adolescents, In adults) in USA (Topical) (NCT02842021)
- 16 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Tinea pedis in Israel (Topical) prior to February 2016 (Sol-Gel Technologies' pipeline, February 2016)