Bepotastine controlled-release - Hanlim PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Bepotastine sustained-release; HL 151
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Hanlim Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Piperidines; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Perennial allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Hanlim Pharm initiates enrolment in a phase I trail in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT02686294)
- 01 Jan 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Perennial allergic rhinitis (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO, Controlled-release) (NCT02682745)