Research programme: cancer therapeutics - OscotecAlternative Names: HIF 143
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oscotec
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 inhibitors; Reactive oxygen species inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in South Korea (PO)
- 31 Mar 2012 Preclinical trials in Cancer in South Korea (PO) before March 2013
- 31 Mar 2012 Efficacy and toxicological data from preclinical trials in Cancer presented at the 103rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2012)