PRO 391Alternative Names: PRO391
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Developer MedImmune; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial toxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2013 Preclinical trials in Clostridium infections in USA (unspecified route)