Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator TCM Biotech International
- Developer Industrial Technology Research Institute; TCM Biotech International
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B in Taiwan (unspecified route) before January 2015
- 01 Jan 2015 Taiwan FDA approves IND application for TCM 800B in Hepatitis B (TCM Biotech International website, February 2016)