Research programme: monoclonal antibody-based vaccines - Biological Anti-infective Medicines
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biological Anti-Infective Medicines
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acinetobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2013 Preclinical trials in Acinetobacter infections in USA (Parenteral) prior to December 2013