BIO 10901Alternative Names: BIO-10901
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator North Carolina State University
- Developer BioMarck Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amino acids; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Myristoylated alanine rich C kinase substrate inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Adult respiratory distress syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (Inhalation) prior to February 2016