Research programme: apoptotic DNA immunotherapy - type 1 diabetes mellitus - Sekris BiomedicalAlternative Names: SKRS 95
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator SEKRIS Biomedical
- Class Diabetes mellitus vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Intradermal)