Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator TCM Biotech International
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 Clinical trials in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Taiwan (unspecified route) before February 2016
- 22 Feb 2016 TCM Biotech International completes a clinical trial in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Taiwan (TCM Biotech International website, February 2016)