Research programme: AMP-activated protein kinase stimulants - Energenesis BiomedicalAlternative Names: ENERGI F704; ENERGI F705; ENERGI F706; ENERGI F707; ENERGI-F703
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Energenesis Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action AMP activated protein kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders; Neurodegenerative disorders; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Taiwan (unspecified route) before May 2016
- 06 May 2016 Preclinical trials in Neurodegenerative disorders in Taiwan (unspecified route) before May 2016
- 06 May 2016 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in Taiwan (unspecified route) before May 2016