FF 10502Alternative Names: FF-10502-01
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Developer Strategia Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 19 Feb 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) and Lymphoma (Late-stage disease) in USA (IV) (NCT02661542)