Research programme: microtubule inhibitors - IMPACT TherapeuticsAlternative Names: IMP 3138
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator IMPACT Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Microtubule protein inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2016 Research programme: microtubule inhibitors - IMPACT Therapeutics is available for licensing as of 24 Feb 2016. http://www.impacttherapeutics.com/english/about/about.asp