U3 1784Alternative Names: U3-1784
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator U3 Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Type 4 fibroblast growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Liver cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Solid tumours presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)
- 01 Jan 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours and Liver cancer (Second-line therapy or greater, Late-stage disease) in United Kingdom (IV) (NCT02690350)