DEN-181Alternative Names: Curcusome-RA; CurcusomeTM-RA; DEN181
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator University of Queensland
- Developer Dendright
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Autoimmune disorders
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
- Research Type 1 diabetes mellitus