Research programme: glucose responsive insulin - Protomer Technologies
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Protomer Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Insulin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2015 Early research in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Feb 2015 JDRF and Sanofi provide up to $4.6 million to Protomer Technologies, Monash University, North Carolina State University and University of Utah to finance development of glucose responsive insulins for Type-1 diabetes mellitus