Effi 7Alternative Names: Anti CD127 monoclonal antibody - OSE Immunotherapeutics; Anti interleukin-7 receptor-α monoclonal antibody - OSE Immunotherapeutics; Effi-7; IL-7 receptor antagonist - OSE Immunotherapeutics; Interleukin-7 receptor antagonist - OSE Immunotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Effimune
- Developer INSERM; OSE Immunotherapeutics; PX Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Inflammation; Transplant rejection; Ulcerative colitis
- Research Sjogren's syndrome