ACD 101Alternative Names: 124I-ACD-101; 131I-ACD-101; ACD-101
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amino acids; Antineoplastics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Glioma