GRN 1201Alternative Names: GRN-1201
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator GreenPeptide
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (Intradermal)
- 03 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (Intradermal) before February 2016