ACT 541468Alternative Names: ACT 541468
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Orexin receptor type 1 antagonists; Orexin receptor type 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2017 Actelion initiates a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (PO, Capsule) (NCT03017495)
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Insomnia (In the elderly) in USA, Germany (PO) (NCT02841709)
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Insomnia (In adults) in Sweden (PO) (NCT02839200)