JCAR 024Alternative Names: ROR-1 directed CAR-T cell therapy
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Developer Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Juno Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours