Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Materia Medica
- Developer Beijing Collab Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in China (PO)