AKP 007Alternative Names: AKP-007
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator ASKA Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers; Pyrazoles
- Mechanism of Action Gastrointestinal hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Endocrine disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Japan (unspecified route) prior to December 2014
- 31 Dec 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (unspecified route) prior to December 2014