Research programme : monoclonal antibody therapeutics - Capella Bioscience
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Capella BioScience
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Fibrosis; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer, Autoimmune disorders, Inflammatory bowel disease and Fibrosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route) (Capella Bioscience's pipeline,