Ranibizumab biosimilar - Coherus BioSciencesAlternative Names: CHS-3351
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Coherus Biosciences
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (Intravitreous)