Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Takeda Oncology
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CDC7 protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2016)
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) in Japan (PO) (NCT02699749)
- 29 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (PO) before February 2016