Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Catechols; Monounsaturated fatty acids; Non-opioid analgesics; Phenylacetates; Polyunsaturated alkamides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Substance P inhibitors; TRPV1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Acute pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Acute pain in Germany (Topical) (NCT02700815)
- 08 Mar 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase III trial for Acute pain in Germany, Russia (NCT02700815)
- 02 Mar 2016 Clinical trials in Acute pain in Germany (Topical)