IDP 124Alternative Names: IDP-124
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2016 Valeant pharmaceuticals plans a phase III trial for Atopic dermatitis (Topical, Lotion) in USA (NCT03002571)
- 13 Jan 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in USA (unspecified route) before January 2016