Etanercept biosimilar - Shanghai Celgen
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Celgen Bio-Pharmaceutical
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Plaque psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Plaque psoriasis in China (SC)