Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase Ib trial for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Cystic fibrosis in Germany and United Kingdom (Inhalation) (NCT02976519)
- 01 Jun 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (Inhalation) (NCT02706925)
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (In volunteers) in Germany (Inhalation) (NCT02706925)