KiroVAX 004Alternative Names: KiroVAX-004; TAPA pulsed dendritic cell vaccine - KiroVAX-004
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kiromic
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours (Metastatic disease, Treatment-resistant, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (SC), before March 2016
- 07 Mar 2016 Kiromic plans a phase I/II trial for Solid tumours in USA (NCT02705703)