Measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine - Cadila HealthcareAlternative Names: MMR varicella zoster virus vaccine - Cadila Healthcare
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Healthcare
- Class Measles vaccines; Rubella vaccines; Varicella vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Measles; Mumps; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 2015 Cadila Healthcare completes a phase I trial in Measles, Rubella, Mumps and Varicella zoster virus infections (Prevention, In volunteers) in India (SC) (CTRI/2015/10/006291)