JPI 547Alternative Names: JPI-547
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jeil Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors; Tankyrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to March 2016 (Jeil Pharmaceutical's pipeline, March 2016)
- 17 Mar 2016 JPI 547 is available for licensing as of 17 Mar 2016 (Jeil Pharmaceutical's website, March 2016).