Research programme: recombinant protein therapeutics - Beijing Northland BiotechAlternative Names: NL 001; NL 202; NL-005
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Northland Biotech
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Actin modulators; Angiogenesis inducing agents; Apoptosis inhibitors; Blood coagulation factor replacements; Cell movement activators; Collagen stimulants; Factor X stimulants; Nerve growth factor stimulants; Stem cell stimulants; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A; Myocardial infarction; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in China (unspecified route) before June 2016
- 21 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia A in China (unspecified route) before June 2016