Epoetin alfa biosimilar - UBI PharmaAlternative Names: rhEPO - UBI Pharma; UB-851
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator UBI Pharma
- Class Antianaemics; Recombinant erythropoietins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2016 UBI Pharma plans a phase III trial for Anaemia (in patients with renal anaemia on hemodialysis) in Taiwan (IV) (NCT02708914)
- 23 Feb 2016 Clinical trials in Anaemia in Taiwan (IV) before February 2016