C-type natriuretic peptide - Chugai Pharmaceuticals/University of KyotoAlternative Names: CNP analogue- Chugai Pharmaceuticals/University of Kyoto
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical; Kyoto University
- Class Cyclic peptides; Natriuretic agents; Natriuretic peptides; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action C-type natriuretic peptide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Achondroplasia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Achondroplasia in Japan before March 2016 (SC)