Clotrimazole/metronidazoleAlternative Names: Colpistatin 5DT
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Class Antibacterials; Antifungals; Antiprotozoals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors; Cell membrane modulators; DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Vaginal discharge
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Vaginal discharge in Brazil (Vaginal)
- 15 Mar 2016 Ache Laboratorios withdraws a phase III trial, prior to enrolment, for Vaginal discharge in Brazil due to budget limitations (Vaginal) (NCT02713139)