AC 083Alternative Names: AC-083
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Nervous system modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Actelion completes a phase I trial in Neurological disorders (In volunteers) in Germany (PO) (NCT02719197)
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Neurological disorders (In volunteers) in Germany (PO) (NCT02719197)