HL 036Alternative Names: Anti-TNF-alpha protein - HanAll Biopharma; HL036; TNF-alpha blocker - HanAll Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator HanAll Biopharma
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 HanAll BioPharma completes a phase I trial in Dry eyes (In volunteers) in South Korea (Ophthalmic) (NCT02717208)
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Dry eyes (In volunteers) in South Korea (Ophthalmic) (NCT02717208)