Research programme: engineered HIV vaccines - The Scripps Research Institute/International AIDS Vaccine Initiative/La Jolla Institute for Allergy and ImmunologyAlternative Names: eOD GT8 60mer
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator International AIDS Vaccine Initiative; La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology; The Scripps Research Institute
- Developer International AIDS Vaccine Initiative; La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology; Rockefeller University; The Scripps Research Institute
- Class AIDS vaccines; Protein-vaccines
- Mechanism of Action B cell stimulants; Immunogenetic stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections