Research programme: mimotope B cell vaccines - Imugene/Medical University of Vienna
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Imugene; Medical University of Vienna
- Class Cancer vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Austria (unspecified route)